What was u eating Bailey so I can eat the same
  • baileylosesweight
    baileylosesweight Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What was u eating Bailey so I can eat the same

For breakfast I pretty much always have lots of fruit with coffee
    For lunch I'll have some toast with more fruit or maybe a healthy sandwich
    For dinner I'll eat whatever as long as it's not too many calories.

I really hate salad so I don't eat much of that lol

• times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow you are very motivating. Thank you for sharing. How many calories are you eating per day. It looks like you lost way more than 8lbs. I want to follow your steps. Keep up the great work. Take measurements to see the difference every 10lbs.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great start! Just don't get discouraged when things slow down a bit. Just keep it going!
  • baileylosesweight
    Options
    times60 wrote: »
    Wow you are very motivating. Thank you for sharing. How many calories are you eating per day. It looks like you lost way more than 8lbs. I want to follow your steps. Keep up the great work. Take measurements to see the difference every 10lbs.

Thank you :)

Beforehand, I ate 1,400 cals and just this month my goal was set to 1,300.
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow - impressive progress :)
  • lewisaikila
    lewisaikila Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Look way smaller great job
  • jelly_potato
    jelly_potato Posts: 77 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You managed to achieve all this in 1 month? Great job, you have set your mind on it, and you get to reap the rewards of your efforts! Keep the good work, you look amazing!

mlrtri wrote: »
    I read somewhere that if you wanted to lose weight you should eat all your food standing naked in front of a mirror

Must be the strength-balancing exercises from holding your plate at stomach level with your knee while trying to cut pieces with a fork and a knife. I have to agree that skin has better grip than clothes, but the eating pose feels to me like a choking hazard. :p
  • Mom2ACJC
    Mom2ACJC Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job. It shows you work hard. I always thought I needed to workout to get those results. But you showed me that just eating right will help me.
  • staycranked
    staycranked Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great change for only a month, looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!