Accountability Friends!

Options
Hey y'all! I just moved from the southwest to WNY, in need of accountability and encouragement every now and again. I can do the same. Let's do this!!!

Replies

• kellig1979
    kellig1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • parellz
    parellz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could so use this! I've been on and off this app for years and never successfully logged for long enough to see a real change. I'm a total emotional eater who has managed to maintain a somewhat healthy weight despite unhealthy habits...until now! I'm starting to gain fast and this time I'm determined to regain control of my lifestyle and health. What are your goals? Let's keep each other in check! x
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • JGlam_NY
    JGlam_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to add but don't know how to do it.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am in. My over all goal is to be 170 lbs, I am currently 235 lbs. I am struggling to stay consistent. At my last Dr appointment I was told i am prediabetic and that scares.me. let's move forward together.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone from?
    and what is your biggest food weakness?

I am from south central Wisconsin, and baked goods are my down fall. Chips I can ignore, ice cream I can ignore, but put me in a room with a pan of brownies and I can't control myself.
  • SMonki
    SMonki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name's Lulu. I'm from southern California. Like some of you here I've used this app before, logging in consistently then I fall off the wagon.

I too was told I was pre-diabetic about a year ago. after cleaning up my diet some I'm in the clear now. I have lost nearly 20 lbs since my heaviest (most of it in a matter of three weeks). I still need to lose about 112 lbs to be at my ideal healthy weight.

I could use a little help from friends and am good at checking in on people as well.