How many times do you workout per day/week?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I run ~5K on a treadmill M/W/F and do 45 minutes of weight T/T. Saturday I plan a longer run outside. I have a 7.5 K and 10K runs pland in October and want to be ready for them (did 10K last Saturday). I hit the Y when it opens at 5:30, am done by 6:15 and showered and at work by 7. Sunday is for football/Nascar.

I'd run more outside but we've been covered in smoke for ~ a month so I'm better off inside for now.
  • kerryjane84
    kerryjane84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've started doing pop pilates for around half an hour every day and I have to say after a month and a half I'm really noticing a difference! I had 0 fitness or stamina and It's been amazing for building strength and toning up! Helps that I actually enjoy it! :) xx
  • sheepingly
    sheepingly Posts: 237 Member
    Options

tasha12004 wrote: »
    Well, I'm not coming from a sedentary level. I usually go to the gym 3 times a week but hit a huge plateau. I am eating around 1200 calories-1400 a day and I usually burn 300-500 calories per workout(30 mins-hour). I started doing 2 times a week simply because I like to get that hard cardio burn in right before I wind down for the night. I'm just hoping that it does help. A lot of trainers/ people have told me I need to have a rest day or 2 in but when I stop one day I feel like I don't want to go back the next. It's really been a struggle to keep consistency in my routine/diet. I have already lost 21 pounds I'm just looking to get to my next goal which is 9 pounds away. My ultimate goal is 19 pounds away.

If you are working out that much you definitely need to be eating more than you are.

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    every day, 7 days a week, 2 to 3 hours cardio., a day.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Every day at least one time. A lot of days 2x if I can. Right now cardio because of all the energy it gives me.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    4-5 times a week....tops.

Are you eating 1200-1400 gross or net cals? IMHO, you're headed for a major crash and burn at the level of fuel you put in the tank vs. what you burn up. You're already mentioning that if you take a day off you don't want to go back.
  • govenderd1
    govenderd1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The gym laundry from twice a day would kill me