Why can't we be friends? :)

Options
skyeepieee
skyeepieee Posts: 13 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I'm 23, an RN, military spouse, athlete, and I live in Hawaii. Hubby's deployed. My family lives in NY so I don't have much support over here because I only have a few friends. I'm looking to lose about 45 more pounds and I'm pretty active on here. It would be awesome to have some people to motivate me and in turn I can help motivate you! <3 add me!

Replies

• andrew4150
    andrew4150 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm always up for mutual motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also am a military wife! I'm also an RN! Although, technically, I'm old enough to be your mother...
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    JenObRN wrote: »
    Welcome! I also am a military wife! I'm also an RN! Although, technically, I'm old enough to be your mother...

34?
  • JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Options

34?
    44. :wink:

• becky_g3
    becky_g3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can not figure out how to add people.
  • skyeepieee
    Options
    becky_g3 wrote: »
    I can not figure out how to add people.

Click on their name to go to their profile and it's the add button on the right :)

• skyeepieee
    Options

34?
    44. :wink:

Haha that's okay! ❤️
  • Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Options
    Hey I'm retired military doing this thing right and always looking for a new friend or 2 for mutual support and Encouragement !!
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    I don't want to be Jody though.