I cant stay With My Regimen

Options
You guys I can not eat healthy to save my life. I keep saying Ill start fresh tomorrow, Then tomorrow I'm eating pizza, then eventually no work out. How do I get past this beginning stage?A lot of discipline is required to eat clean, and exercise

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Or you can just eat less of food you enjoy. Eating "clean" is not necessary.
  • uniquekimjackson1
    Options
    Alot of self talk .and listening to a motivation talk first thing....get organised write noteits to yourself so you see them as soon as get up and get a friend to text you first thing and give you emotional support for go going...see this as how you are winning for yourself.....get rid of any hurdles in your head by knowing what you want to do the next day.......hope some of this helps....
  • uniquekimjackson1
    Options
    oh and one last thing...one step at time..I think I take on everything instead of one thing first so much too much at times but if incremental maybe focus on food ..first then implement exercise may be easier ....I don't know you so work out how best you manage things and go with that strategy of what works for you...once you know why it works for you then you can do the what and how......cheers
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Odd. Tomorrow is pizza day and I'll work out after eating pizza because ice cream. I'll start the day with a kaley green smoothie, if that makes you feel any better. You don't have to eat 'clean'. I still don't know what 'clean' eating is. I lose weight just fine with eating nasty dead things. That pizza is going to have 50 grams of pork belly on it. Arby's pork belly, infused with maple syrup. And cheese. And vegetables.
  • BeautifulHalfMermaid
    Options
    Eat the toppings on the pizza minus the crust! That applies to any cravings just substitute it for something else. Eat every 2 hours to combat cravings.