pizzas&strawberry cheesecake, dinner & dessert under 600kcal

Options
ToniW22
ToniW22 Posts: 8 Member
I was going to take pictures but I was like too hungry

Pitta pizzas
1 pitta (mine was 207 kcal but you can get lower )
1tbs tomato puree 16kcal
25g low fat grated cheese 80kcal

I usually add veggies and chicken :)
Spread the puree on the pitta, top with toppings and cheese and into the oven for about 10 minutes.. Bam!
Before toppings roughly 300kcal :)

Strawberry cheesecake
Serves 4,
4 low fat digestives
200g low fat cream cheese (I used philidelphia lightest)
2 cups of strawberries
Sweetener

I made these in wine glasses so,
Crumble the biscuit and place in the glass at the bottom, this is the base.save some strawberries to decorate the top
Blend the cream cheese, sweetener and strawberries until a smooth mix, spoon evenly into the glasses and
place into the fridge. Use final strawberries to decorate and serve.
Mine worked out at 144kcal each :)
This is my first post so.. hope people like these!!

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but that sounds...not very good.

You do know that you can have a slice of real pizza and a slice of real cheesecake, for about the same number of calories, right? Why try to fix what's not broken? :ohwell:
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanx for that I absolutely love cheesecake ....now I can indulge and not feel guilty..!!
  • Sonj1973
    Options

You do know that you can have a slice of real pizza and a slice of real cheesecake, for about the same number of calories, right? Why try to fix what's not broken? :ohwell:

Hi there :)....the last time I looked at my fav cheesecake it was 300 cal per slice...pizza maybe depending on the type, but trust me cheesecake is defo higher than 144.......
  • Sonj1973
    Options
    can't tell I like cheesecake much lol :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

Hi there :)....the last time I looked at my fav cheesecake it was 300 cal per slice...pizza maybe depending on the type, but trust me cheesecake is defo higher than 144.......

Most pizzas run about 250-300 cals a slice. And you are right, most cheesecakes are around 300 a slice too. There you go, dinner and dessert for 600cals, and it will taste a million times more delicious than a pita with just gross tomato paste and tasteless low fat cheese. :sick: I could take a crap on a plate and call it chocolate, but giving it a different name won't make it NOT gross. Cream cheese+sweetener does NOT a cheescake make.
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    First of all. Well done. Secondly, while yes, you can have a slice of pizza and a slice of cheesecake for 600 calories you are still left with the remaining pizza and remaining 5/6(?) cake. What this lady has done is made it so that the temptation to indulge further is removed thus keeping the calorie count at 600. This way you can eat, enjoy and be done.
  • Sonj1973
    Options
    First of all. Well done. Secondly, while yes, you can have a slice of pizza and a slice of cheesecake for 600 calories you are still left with the remaining pizza and remaining 5/6(?) cake. What this lady has done is made it so that the temptation to indulge further is removed thus keeping the calorie count at 600. This way you can eat, enjoy and be done.

Exactly.... :)
  • ToniW22
    Options
    Like I said, first time posting. And it still tastes good and not greasy like a slice of general pizza.. but whatever floats your boat, dont be hating!
  • ToniW22
    Options
    Also, thank you to everyone for taking a look :)