ANYONE ELSE IN FL

Options
princess0lexi
princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
with the hurricane coming i though it would be nice to talk and comfort each other and all hope for the best. sending prayers for you and your families

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    I'm here north of Orlando...ground zero it looks like, looking at the track. We should be ok...may get some damage. Winds will probably be 90-105 mph from what they are saying. I don't think I will get much flooding since my house is on a slight rise...It will be an interesting weekend. I went through 3 hurricanes in a row in 2004, so I sort of know what to expect. Hope everyone takes care, hunkers down and stays safe!
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Make sure you have a back up charger for your phone. Know however, that cell phone towers may not be working. When we had the derecho it knocked out all of the cell towers in its path and cell phone service was cut. All of FLA is in my prayers. <3
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    same to you to
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    My family is in Cape Coral. They are *potentially* (hopefully) leaving tonight...my dad wants to stay. I'm very worried. If my dad doesn't drive up to me in addition to my mom it'll be my mom, brother, grandma, three Golden Retrievers and two cats in the car for 15+ hours -_-
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    wow, i hope ever thing works out okay. sending prayers
  • oabiglow
    oabiglow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Prayers for everyone in the path of Irma. I am in the houston area and strongly encourage those who can to evacuate more inland. I had not ever experienced anything like it before. Take care and continued prayers for all of you.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    oabiglow wrote: »
    Prayers for everyone in the path of Irma. I am in the houston area and strongly encourage those who can to evacuate more inland. I had not ever experienced anything like it before. Take care and continued prayers for all of you.

hope you will be okay
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    In tampa just waiting for it to come now and hoping for the best
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    South Florida here. It's ugly