Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to MFP

Hi, I am new to MFP. I have recently decided that I want to lose my muffin top and get in better shape for my age. I'm not really looking to lose a lot of weight, more inches than anything. I have been alternating Jillian Michaels Killer Abs and Killer Buns and Thighs. She has been kicking my butt (literally!!) I dont have a lot of support/motivation since fitness isnt a very big deal in my family although my sister has also began to use one of Jillian Michaels DVDs recently. I have tried to get her to engage in some friendly competition but she wont :( I have looked at many users before and after photos and am amazed and would love to see progress as well. I am also currently in nursing school to obtain my RN and I work full-time (12 hour shifts) so finding time to work out is sometimes difficult not to mention finding time to eat right /: Which is another reason I like Jillian Michaels 30 min work outs. I would love some fellow users to converse with and share motivation/support.

Replies

• jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    I'll send an add. I try to log daily and am also focusing more on toning and a little bit more to lose. I do Jilian yoga meltdown and 30 ds as well as running/jogging and strength training. My diary is open. Anyone who's active, not easily offended, and supportive feel free to add me as well!