really need some support

laur4369
laur4369 Posts: 39 Member
my weight has plunged and not happy so back to the plan of exercise and healthy eating feel free to add me thanks have a great day!!!

Replies

• Hello there!

I am in the same boat, I have a hard time doing this all on my own, this is the first I have gotten on here from my computer. I usually do everything from my phone, but I like being on here this way more. I would be happy to have friends here for the added support, but not really sure how to do that yet. So please if anyone is out there please feel free to add me and I'm willing for ANY help what so ever.
  • You are both welcome to add me if you like. I've had RNY Gastric bypass, so I lose differently from many people. We all need support!!

Janine Alfke
  • Refined_by_Fire
    Refined_by_Fire Posts: 41 Member
    Hi everyone & welcome to the site. I can help support & motivate .Add me if you like.:smile:
  • lsg1015
    lsg1015 Posts: 10 Member
    I started this journey about a month and half ago, and I really think the community support helps out. Normally, I'm a "do-it--yourself" kind of person, but I've really enjoyed the connections. Feel free to add me as well! I throw lots of support your way!
  • Hello everyone! I'm new to the social aspect of this, I've been using it just to track diet and excersie, feel free to add me!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Need of support from people who make healthy choices! Add me! :-)