WHAT KIND OF TATTOO DO YOU WANT AND WHY?

Options
princess0lexi
princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
what tattoo you want to get some day and what the story behind it??

Replies

• RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've got probably eight tattoo ideas lined up, but this one is one of my favorites. This is to commemorate my time in the Navy. "Rooster on the right, never lose a fight. Pig below the knee, good luck at sea." "Hold Fast" is generally done on the knuckles (it's about never letting go of the line, no matter what," but I don't do hand tattoos.

k3ojmbtjdf5f.jpg
  • RA60172
    edited September 2017
    Options
    These will probably be my most painful tattoos. I was with my best friend when she got one tattoo on the top of her foot and she had to keep taking breaks. Feet tattoos are INCREDIBLY painful.

And yes, arm tattoos are a piece of cake. None of mine hurt.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I want to get an elephant on my right calf with my daughter's birth date under it
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Possibly "objectify me daddy" on my lower back
    hellvee wrote: »
    RA60172 wrote: »
    These will probably be my most painful tattoos. I was with my best friend when she got one tattoo on the top of her foot and she had to keep taking breaks. Feet tattoos are INCREDIBLY painful.

And yes, arm tattoos are a piece of cake. None of mine hurt.

I might get objectify me on my toes, exactly one toe for each letter

:lol:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    n8t7qwjqlfum.jpg
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This as a tattoo, seriously because it, accentuates my eyes; awesomely:
    o2t54l0nmfbc.jpg
  • CaloricCountess
    Options
    It won't happen though because I am a sissy, when it comes to physical pain; that's just face paint! :'(
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Sorry a bit blurred. This was a memorial to my late Dad who grew roses and to my son Lucas who was stillborn and never got to spread his wings hence the butterfly. I have it on the inside of my wrist.

95qenlb2g7ou.jpg

Hoping to find an artist who can design a combination of the two images below, but with a pocket watch in the wolf's mouth with the words "Why wait? "

fsr1gaw3d1rb.jpg

emzoh06jroqt.jpg

• CaloricCountess
    Options
    Sorry a bit blurred. This was a memorial to my late Dad who grew roses and to my son Lucas who was stillborn and never got to spread his wings hence the butterfly. I have it on the inside of my wrist.

95qenlb2g7ou.jpg

Hoping to find an artist who can design a combination of the two images below, but with a pocket watch in the wolf's mouth with the words "Why wait? "

fsr1gaw3d1rb.jpg

emzoh06jroqt.jpg

I am very sorry, for your loss (((((((((HUGS)))))))))) but those're great, memorial tattoos; to honor them!
  • CaloricCountess
    Options
    Thank you all. I only got the tattoo last year. I hit 60 and decided to just do it. Glad I did but now I really really want another one....or six lol

You're welcome! I am sure, that I'd do; the same!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    imgj840xltrlrnj.png
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I want this to match my other butterflies and hide my recent tummy tuck scar. Have to wait another 9-15 months though.
    bs4qcpwglzsy.jpg
  • RA60172
    Options
    I would think if you get a tattoo they would put numb scream on you're skin so you don't feel the pain.

I didn't even know, that they did anything like that; I'll have to look into it! Thank you!

I know they use numb cream on some stuff but I don't know if tattoo artist can use it . You would think they would .

Regardless I'd prefer, to be unconscious!

I've never had an artist use numbing cream because it can affect the outcome of the tattoo. Also, pro tip - NEVER drink alcohol prior to getting a tattoo. Any benefits of reducing pain will be lost to the increase of blood loss. Alcohol (or medications/drugs with similar effects) thins your blood, and if the artist can tell you've been drinking, they will send you away.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm too tattooed to be cool.
  • JimmyTooStrong
    JimmyTooStrong Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    n7cf3yldpss6.jpg