What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    People who drive with both feet and don't keep up with the flow of traffic...
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    People who dip fries in frosties. @caco_ethes
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

How do you feel about fries dipped in mayo? I've done it, I don't prefer it but if I had to I would do it again. It ain't bad.

Since dipping fries in ketchup is common practice, and both mayo and ketchup are considered condiments...I'd say it wouldn't irk me but I'd still be skeptical of the person.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options

How do you feel about fries dipped in mayo? I've done it, I don't prefer it but if I had to I would do it again. It ain't bad.

I had never heard of it until a few years ago. I tried it. Same for me. I wouldn't choose to do it but if I HAD to I would.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

How about French fries with sugar? I know a girl who does this....its not totally disgusting, but definitely not my preference.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Certain chewing noises people make. Especially that weird squelch-y one that reminds me of the word moist.

My next door neighbor who acts like she's better than everyone, is constantly outside sweeping non-existent debris from her sidewalk and refuses to interact with anyone.

Maybe you irk her and she doesn't want to interact.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

How about French fries with sugar? I know a girl who does this....its not totally disgusting, but definitely not my preference.

I've never even heard of this but now I kinda wanna try it.

When I splurge and fry fries in oil, which is rare, I sprinkle just a dash of sugar on them fresh out of the oil. I can't even explain it but it's amazing.