• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Baxter..
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    the smell of dip when theyre talking to me really close -.-

The folks that use a clear bottle for their spittoon!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Myself
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Someone smacking when eating.

I reckon it depends on what they're smacking.

..... and eating
  • kikipa
    kikipa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "Get over it" to anything relating to a mental illness or struggle a person might be undergoing.

Not using turn signals (person above mentioned that and I agree).

Driving in the passing lane when you aren't passing and even worse is when you aren't passing and you are driving under the posted speed limit. Ugh.
    "Get over it" to anything relating to a mental illness or struggle a person might be undergoing.

Driving in the passing lane when you aren't passing and even worse is when you aren't passing and you are driving under the posted speed limit. Ugh.

Yaaaaaaaassss! Driving in the passing lane! Lol are by chance from Texas? People allllllways do that there.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Hiccups
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    MarcA1218 wrote: »
    People going back and forth on a thread instead of getting a room like we all are thinking lol

Guess we know who skips foreplay now

I am soooo oblivious to things...LOL
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    When a medical facility takes your call to fax a patient's (in this case, mine) labs/procedure notes etc-- TWICE in 2 hours, and still haven't sent them along.
  • 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    when you get a text from your wife saying she wants a divorse :-)...yep that happen...like 4 hours ago LOL ugggg