New journey!!!!

New starting a new journey. I have a goal of 100lbs weight loss by August 2018.

Replies

• takobutt
    takobutt Posts: 28 Member
    goodluck! and dont give up
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    I am new to this community too. Good luck I think your goal is smart, the year will pass and you will feel better. We are all on this together supporting each other.
  • vialetty
    vialetty Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I am not new to my fitnesspal but hoping to find the motivation here to help me with the journey as it it very difficult. Looking to lose a total of 40. lbs but at this point I want to start with 5. It just seem like every time I start I sabotage myself. I am a work in progress.
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Vialetty I know what you mean . When I feel like eating food I know that I shouldn't I am going to read these motivational posts. We are on this journey all together. The success stories are so incredible and motivating. Good luck. I am trying to have a one pound goal at a time with a long range goal of about 35 lbs.
  • Bones1649
    Bones1649 Posts: 1 Member
    Need help being motivated and tips on weight loss.tryed weight watchers and atkins low carb diet low carb works but hard on gulblader and get muscle spasms so trying calorie counting and carb conscious.don't know what to do just would like to lose weight
  • bethany1954
    bethany1954 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi all, I am new here. I have not got Diabetes. Well i have not been diagnosed. I have testing my BG levels and although most are in 5.2 to 6.6 range, my morning ones are sometimes 7.6. I have about 3st to lose. I started low carb diet 5wks ago and have lost 11lbs so i am on the right track. If i keep this up and get as much weight off as possible will my levels go down? I have read that a reading of 7.6 is classed as diabetic but is that the case if it is just random? I dont want to go to Dr yet as she will only say lose wight so I am gonna try to get rid of much as I can first.
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • I am trying to loose 55 pounds by August 2018. I have a family holiday 20 people.
    Good luck
  • garyoconnor007
    garyoconnor007 Posts: 6 Member
    Best of luck :)