Disneyland Food Nutrition

Options
Hi guys,
I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow and trying to plan ahead of what to eat. How do you all calculate Disneyland foods? I can't seem to find a few things. Thanks in advance!

Trying to find Bacon Mac n Cheese cone nutrition facts. That's my splurge for tomorrow!

Replies

• shirgify
    shirgify Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We packed and brought in all our own foods. People waiting in the lines with us were asking where we bought our apples hahah. They don't advertise that they allow outside food in.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Choose 1 splurge and enjoy it. I'd guess that mac and cheese cone is over 1200 cals. Eat moderately through out the rest of the day. I agree with bringing your own food too. You can bring baby carrots, apples, beef jerky and water to keep you satisfied through out the day. The lines can be long so if you have an hour wait time, eat while you wait.
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Calories don't count in Disney Land. ;)

This, all day, everyday.
  • vvictoriaa3
    vvictoriaa3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks everyone. I definitely have been packing my own and actually opted out of the Mac Cone. Had a corndog instead. Easier to calculate. Figured, if I can’t calculate it, I shouldn’t eat it...even if it’s a “cheat”/splurge meal.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Hope you had lots of fun and didn't have too much problem with the scale later!