It's not baby weight anymore!

Options
Hi everyone

I am looking for a couple friends to keep me motivated. I am a mostly stay at home mom and a perdiem Nurse. I have a 15 month old and am still 10-15 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. I can no longer call this baby weight it's called my own damn fault weight!

I am around the house for a majority of my day and I feel like food is always looking at me and telling me I need to eat something even when I am not really hungry.

I am 5'1 and around 147 trying to reach 135! Please friend me!

Replies

• buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a mom of two.
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It is truly hard to be around food all day. My daughter made s'mores for dessert last night. I had ONE, and there was one left on tray. Everytime I passed by it, I considered eating it... lol! I succeeded at resisting it! But it's funny how I did have one, but never thought, that was enough. I wanted ANOTHER.
  • Cave_Creature
    Cave_Creature Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me too! I also have a 15-month-old and still 25 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight... and another 10 lbs over what I consider a healthy weight for me.
  • CharingCrossBun
    Options
    Me too! I have 2 and the youngest is 15months. I am ttc and have been putting off addressing my weight as hope to get pregnant soon even though I know that pregnant big is different to my current eat too much big! So now I am on it and trying to be positive!
  • Coltslady84
    Coltslady84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time mom here. My little man is 6 weeks. Just got the okay to exercise. I work from home. I need some support and motivation to drop this extra weight. I was very active pre pregnancy but let my weight get out of hand quickly. I need to lose around 25-30 lbs and struggle with motivation and finding the time to exercise between work and baby. Need friends!
  • EvyG200
    EvyG200 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also 5'1" and my goal weight is also 135. I am currently at 200 pounds so I have much farther to go to get to 135 and my "baby" is 12 so definitely not baby weight anymore (lol) but we can do this!
  • dseanderson
    dseanderson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom and a registered nurse (not working currently). My kids are 4,6 and 8 and we are trying for 1 more baby. I'm not going to let that derail me this time. I plan on continuing working out through my next pregnancy (fingers crossed). I'm currently 5'3 and 138 lb, with a goal of 125. I've only been logging for a week so I need the extra motivation too!
  • ceysmart
    ceysmart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 2 as well. I seem to manage to lose the weight (mainly through illness!) but it keeps coming back. Really want to lose it and keep it off this time.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • Rakyko
    Rakyko Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also at home and feel the same. I have a 8 week old baby boy and a 3 yr old daughter. Add me too
  • Nikkis8482
    Nikkis8482 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this post! I have a 16 month old and a 4 year old and that last 15 lbs is just hanging on... it is the worst! I also had two c sections so I feel like my belly has changed a lot. I am a full time teacher and am super busy, but I run as much as I can. Would love a group of ladies to keep each other motivated and eating healthy!
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey - it's still baby weight