edited September 2017 in Chit-Chat
he clips his nails at his desk
he slams his fingers down on the keyboard

[Post edited by MFP Staff - no politics please]

Replies

• shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    she eats fruit often. and she smacks when she eats. its revolting and has made me lose my appetite before.

Ugh, I have a co-worker like that
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    As a student, I'll replace co-worker with classmate.
    He laughs, no GIGGLES, like a little boy whenever the chalk breaks as the professor writes on the board.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    She ignores patients so she can text/talk on the phone/FB... Making more work for me.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    She ignores patients so she can text/talk on the phone/FB... Making more work for me.

That's just smart.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

That's just smart.

Right. It has come to a head the past few weeks. I am about to go ape *kitten* on her and it won't be pretty.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

That's just smart.

Right. It has come to a head the past few weeks. I am about to go ape *kitten* on her and it won't be pretty.

The key is for her to only do it enough that you don't actually go ape *kitten*. I need to teach her how to slack without getting caught.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    He chews So loudly when he eats in his office it makes me stabby.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    She's a bittch.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    And she wears stinky shoes without socks. And she's fake AF.
    She wants to do extra work just so people notice her doing extra work and think she's awesome. She ain't.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    She always complains when I eat her yogurt
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That's just smart.

The key is for her to only do it enough that you don't actually go ape *kitten*. I need to teach her how to slack without getting caught.

That is what I do! We can't have both of us doing that shiznit!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

That's just smart.

So what I really need to do is teach you how to throw someone under the bus.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That's just smart.

A literal bus? I am getting close to that.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

That's just smart.

You clearly don't need my help.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That's just smart.

You clearly don't need my help.

:D
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    They talk.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    He's loud AF. Just STFU!