Fit body boot camp

Options
Ok so I'm sure at some point you have seen the advertisement for the fit body bit camp 6 week challenge.. well i did too recently and decided to look into it.. so the gist is you put down a deposit... 399 in the instance.. and have 6 weeks of access to their classes, trainers, and they help with meal plans.. and at the end of the 6 weeks of you have lost either 25 lbs of 6% body fat you get your money back.. and im intrigued and also very competitive.. so this challenge had really lit a fire inside me.. but i wasnt to know if this is a realistic possibility for me.. I'm currently 173 (5'4.. so roughly 29 bmi) and determined as all hell.. eating right and exercising aren't going to be a problem.. but an i nuts? I'd this obtainable? I have til Monday to back out

Replies

• leonardshepard750
    Options
    I just started 6 week challenge on 10/16/17 and this myfitnesspal is confusing
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would back out and go with something more realistic. 4 pounds per week is too much. If you like the idea of money as a motivator, look into DietBet. I'm in a 6 month one that has a goal of 10% which for me is less than 20 pounds and totally doable.
  • nanse2
    nanse2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back out. I agree it does not sound realistic.