Need positivity and motivation!

Options
I'm a 35 year old single mother who let daily struggles take over. On track to a healthier me and would love to have friends to help motivate me and I can give words of encouragement as well. Thanks!

Replies

• ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm happy to add people
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ambermz87
    ambermz87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also new, and a new mom! Would love to have a support system! Feel free to add me!
  • adriannecherry
    adriannecherry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    33 year old single mom here! Happy to have a few friends in the same situations
  • Jasminewillwin
    Jasminewillwin Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to MFP!! Tracking your food is so helpful, Log everything accurately, you can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me.
  • Josiejo0701
    Josiejo0701 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was on here a few months back and lost 40 pounds. I want to lose another 40. I ran into some health issues and had to stop for a while, but I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off. I'm going to have to approach this differently than before because I found out that I have MS. These last few months I have had difficulty just walking across the floor let alone exercising. You cannot handle heat, cold, exertion, and your number one complaint is being exhausted all the time. So I'm going to have to do this very slowly. Before all this weight gain, I was a fitness instructor and then my health took a nose-dive starting when I had breast cancer. From there it went downhill. At that point, the pounds just started packing on until I reached 240 lbs. I know that if I want to be healthy I need to get down to around 150 or 160 again. That is where I feel my best. So can you add me to your group and let's all do this together???
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose 40 pounds, so far I have lost about 8! I am happy to be friends! feel free to add me.