Off topic...Paranoid Personality?

Options
kschwab0203
kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
edited September 2017 in Chit-Chat
Anyone have experience dealing with a mother, friend, lover, child, etc that experiences paranoia?

What did you do? What helped you to deal with this person or did you choose not to?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    It might be best to contact a professional.
  • FitBitCee
    FitBitCee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well I had a while thing typed up here for you but I pressed done after and it was gone smh..

But just in short -
    My brother had bipolar schizophrenia and it plays like paranoia but his mother never got him help early onset so he has gotten a whole worse he's on medication now but his medication could had been split in half if he got help earlier..

I use to be paranoid. A hot mess , to the point I couldn't sleep . It was depression mixed in there .. with cheese load of anxiety .. I got help after a month , got meds then my husband didn't like how I was acting on them so he tried to talk me off them and I tried to get off them slowly . And I did . Eventually . But it's not the case did everyone . But don't get someone help if you don't know someone that will be there for them Bc then they can start feeling all types of crazy .. I'm afraid it might come back for me but .. I just get occasional depression ..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Don't fight it; remember, only the paranoid survive.

It's true!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    No why? Who told you I did? What are you looking at?

Can't stop laughing at this
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    xevg2a8tid2b.png