how do i find strength training exercises in data base?

Options
Besides HIIT classes, I started working with weights on my own, I don't know how to bring it up in data base or what to call it. It's all upper body with weights, 3 sets of 10 reps for 30min (4 different exercises) It must be worth something

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    The MFP Strength Training section is a simple log of sets/reps/weights for individual exercises only. You can log them there, but you will not get a Calorie estimate for them individually.

MFP bases Calorie estimates on time spent, and the only place you can log the time spent for a strength training session is under Cardiovascular.

To get a Calorie estimate for the strength training session, search for "train" under Cardio, and log the number of minutes for the session as "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)."

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    thank you. I do log under the cardio for other things
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    Besides HIIT classes, I started working with weights on my own, I don't know how to bring it up in data base or what to call it. It's all upper body with weights, 3 sets of 10 reps for 30min (4 different exercises) It must be worth something

Why do you only train upper body?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I don't , Ido alot of walking & have usually done lower body at gym, my lower body is strong but upper is weak. I still do lower at gym along with upper