Anyone need to lose over 100lbs?

Replies

• valitsakouel
    valitsakouel Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! Have been huge since I was a kid and did multilple tries and failures so far. I started out at 360,4 and am down to 308,6 about a year after. My initial goal is to be under 220 around this time next year and if I somehow ever manage to do that, then I may possibly try to reach 140s (yeah not possible).
  • lea1689
    lea1689 Posts: 6 Member
    I have a lot to lose too. I lost 40 pounds before but now I've gained it all back. I will lose it and keep it off this time! Small goals.. first 30 pounds and then I'll go from there.
  • evietjader
    evietjader Posts: 4 Member
    I have to lose 148 lbs .... mfp has worked well for me in the past but I keep sabotaging myself. Please feel free to add me
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    I've been as big as 300 and as small as 160. Im at 247 now and my goal is 135. Ive logged in for over 760 days so im not going anywhere. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • julieb43
    julieb43 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I always seem to begin diets well and lose about a stone but then put it all back on - and more. I've never used these discussions as support so I'm hoping this will help have the long term goal due to the amount of weight I need to lose. It's good to see it can be done.
  • bigjonb4116
    bigjonb4116 Posts: 153 Member
    i have lost 150lbs in the last 19months and still have just over 100lb more to lose. (my starting weight was 456lbs)
    my journey continues.( ive only been on MFP for about a month) feel free to add me..
  • AMV91
    AMV91 Posts: 86 Member
    I started at 360+ (I didn't have a scale that weighed higher than 300 and this was my highest known weight at the doctors, it was likely a bit higher) and was down to 205 before getting slack and then getting pregnant with my second baby :)

I'm at 250 right now and am going to get down to 145 ish in the next few years. :)

Life happens, so long as you keep trying, you will do great!
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    Hey there. I started at 290 lbs, and I want to be at least at 160 lbs (my lowest weight I've ever been at), but I would like to be at 155 lbs. So far I've lost about 20 pounds. The hardest part of dieting for me is sticking to it after 2 weeks (it'd be about the time I'd reach my first plateau and get frustrated), but this time I stuck to it and I'm not looking back.
  • Twigs92mom
    Twigs92mom Posts: 2 Member
    U are all so inspirational! I have at least 100 lbs to lose. My strategy this time is 10 lbs so it seems reasonable with lots of opportunity for success!
  • Sweet_Misery_
    Sweet_Misery_ Posts: 29 Member
    I have 250lb to lose....I have lost 10 so far though! It is daunting for sure, but I'm trying to set 20lb goals at a time for myself as to not get too discouraged.
  • Erana81
    Erana81 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    I have 150 to lose. I'm at 325 now started at 339 a month ago. Trying Atkins, my body hates carbs, also I have PCOS. I need friends, I'm 36, and I don't know how to send friend requests yet lol. Anybody?
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm in the home stretch of my journey. My all time highest was 274 and had lost about 100 then put about half back on. Regrouped and now I'm down 96lbs lost, putting me at 148. There have been a LOT of ups and downs along the way.

I've found it very helpful to align myself with people who understand the struggles. I'll send you a request. Anyone else can feel free to send me one as well.
  • jenniferadkins5
    jenniferadkins5 Posts: 17 Member
    I have 100 pounds to lose. So far I have lost 12 pounds and I enjoy my workouts. I love to make buddies on here who are active and we keep each other accountable. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • steph429
    steph429 Posts: 1 Member
    I also have 100 pounds to lose. Taking it day by day, step by step.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    I started with a first goal of 100. I wanted to assess once I hit that point. I'm down 45.5 so I still have a ways to go but I focus on 10 pound increments rather than the big goal. But I keep it in the back of my mind.
  • kaitg92
    kaitg92 Posts: 3 Member
    I started at 265. Currently at 260. Want to eventually be to 150 ish I'm right there with you! Seems like such a big stretch. I know we can do it
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    I too have a little over 100 pounds to lose. This is day 8 restarting MFP and I have lost 6.4 pounds. Yesterday was a struggle but today not so bad. I have a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym (like today). But I am gonna do it. I AM GOING!!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    I had lost 100lbs....gained almost all back but 20!!!!!!!! Trying to get back into the flow of things after logging for over 4 years straight...hard to do it again...
  • slarie
    slarie Posts: 21 Member
    I have a significant amount that i need to shed as well, but remember, even with something as small as a ten or fifteen percent loss of your body weight, you can start to see health improvements. :smiley: