Obese, just starting and losing too fast

Options
2»

Replies

• Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there. We have a very similar starting weight, I started at 425 lbs. I remember when I first started I lost 20 lbs in my first week and the only thing I did different was cut out soda. After that I started counting calories and I to stay to 1800 a day. The weight came off fast but any slip-up made me gain it back just as fast.

The weight didn't continue to come off just as fast I stalled at several points along the journey and I gained back way at several points along the journey and overall it took me about 6 years since I started to now. I've lost 235 lb and kept it off for about a year. the main concern I had with losing weight too fast was the loose skin issue but after talking to a plastic surgeon he informed me that at 425 pounds no matter how fast I lost the weight it was probably going to cause loose skin issues. The best thing I think you can do is lift weights while you're losing weight.

If you need any advice or you want to talk to somebody who's been through it feel free to send me a message I'm always around.
  • nareau14
    nareau14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like water weight.
    Your body will adjust.
    Good Luck!