Another 'weight going up' post. Sorry!

Options
2»

Replies

• Dublio
    Dublio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are losing, that drop shows that. The scale is an imperfect measure, you don't gain 1lb of fat overnight, you do gain water that quickly.

Haven't really lost anything, because my weight just crept back up after that. It looks like i'll be even higher tomorrow again. This is very frustrating.
    As counterintuitive as it may seem, you might want to cut back on the exercise a bit to see if that helps with the physical stress and releases water.

Might be worth a try. So far, my weight just seems to go up again, while I should be losing. Don't know what else to do right now.

• cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Dublio wrote: »
    You are losing, that drop shows that. The scale is an imperfect measure, you don't gain 1lb of fat overnight, you do gain water that quickly.

Haven't really lost anything, because my weight just crept back up after that. It looks like i'll be even higher tomorrow again. This is very frustrating.
    As counterintuitive as it may seem, you might want to cut back on the exercise a bit to see if that helps with the physical stress and releases water.

Might be worth a try. So far, my weight just seems to go up again, while I should be losing. Don't know what else to do right now.
    What kind of scale are you using? Is it possible that it's wearing out? Or a battery needs replacing?

And a couple pounds back and forth isn't a huge deal.