My Fitness Pal not working

Options
Anyone else having issues with MFP? I cannot get to my home page. My app will not scan barcodes keep getting errors and they re not syncing to what I put in for food on the website to my app.

Replies

• alexwine99
    alexwine99 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I have the same problem, I'd tried uninstalling the app and installing it again, but now I can't log in, help please!!
  • Stagecoach2017
    Stagecoach2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here, won't log in, laptop, PC or mobile. uninstalled and reinstalled - no effect
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    App won't let me log in either.
  • lolliebradshaw82
    Options
    Mine won't sync with my Fitbit or let me access any discussions I've commented on
  • Mark_G_1971
    Mark_G_1971 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same with me too. It only seems to be working offline and saving data to sync later but its been down since about 9ish for me
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Mine is down as well
  • supersuzieB
    supersuzieB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    iOS app not syncing and website not bringing up my diary :-(
  • janica_233
    janica_233 Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Mine is down too. Won't load some things like my friends list. Tried reinstalling but won't let me log in now.
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Time to go back to logging all my calories with a pencil and notebook...

I miss you already.
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Who app back but diary Is super wonky
  • dancoon7469
    dancoon7469 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Had issues scanning barcodes earlier, will try again later.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yes App and web, been doing intermittent wonky things yesterday and I guess today it officially decided to die. lol

ETA...mines working now too. Just when I post about it its starts working, seems about right. lol
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Mine's ok but I've had wonky issues in the past, where my app shows food correctly but the website puts it in the wrong day!
    I've had to copy meals across and delete things, and log out of the app and force it to close.

It generally sorts itself out overnight for me, but has happened a couple of times quite recently.
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Mine just started working and so did my app. They must have fixed the problem.