Anyone use strava?

Options
2»

Replies

• c1raldo
    c1raldo Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I use Strava nearly every day as I cycle to work. It's good to keep track of your workouts no matter how mundane and boring they may appear to others.

For those considering migrating to Strava from other platforms, you may wish to consider using https://tapiriik.com/ which will sync your data between your platform and Strava. Saves you the hassle of saving/exporting data from one site to the other.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @machka49, thanks for the tip! Mine is set to ride but my problem is because it's linked to my Garmin it shows every activity in my feed so if I work out everyday, sometimes twice a day, it just shows workout. But I do like Strava for my rides and also Relive for the video. Maybe it's an option on the premium but I'm not willing to pay that.

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    VegasFit wrote: »
    @Orphia, I'm too new to have any specific goals yet. I'm only about a month and a half in. Eventually I will look into that though.

It doesn't matter what you set your goal as. You can just put in any figure as your cycling goal, and Strava will show you your total distance cycled for the year so far.

Assuming that's what you want to know. Not sure why you don't want all your Garmin activities in Strava otherwise.