Low Carb, High Protein Recipe

Options
weightl0ss_beast
weightl0ss_beast Posts: 15 Member
edited September 2017 in Recipes
DAMN I almost mastered a new (for me it was new alright) chicken recipe
So I cut thes chicken breast into pieces then
RUB IT with salt, kashmiri red chilli powder (for color not for taste) and also normal red chilli powder (that's for taste) with a pinch of turmeric, coriander & jeera (don't know what it is called in English) powder.
Heat the pan, add a little butter, add chopped garlic (3-4 cloves), let those garlic become brown (or in my case I got it burnt BLACK), add some oil to it (cuz butters not enough to make the whole pan greasy, so that it won't stick), then add the chicken pieces one by one.
Shallow Fry both sides of the pieces in high flame, add tomato ketchup (not too much, just 4-5 drops from the bottle), then add water (so that it boils the chicken from inside), lower the flame, put a lid on to it (make sure the lid has some sort of hole in it, don't know why but it makes me feel safer around it while cooking)
Keep it up in low flame for 10-15 minutes (be sure u have pour enough water, but also not TOO MUCH)
Keep checking it till the water dries up completely (or just open the lid and stir it up to speed things up).
FLAME OF!
Put the lid on, Let the chicken rest for about 10 minutes (so the chicken won't turn out to be dried up and all chewy) it helps the chicken to absorb the moisture around it makes it softer to tear or eat.
Phew~ that was one hell of a long story type thing I wrote above at 1:30AM....I tried this thing or recipe (what I call it) 2nd time and forgot to take a picture of it so that I could post it here....I guess I will do that tomorrow during lunch.
Thnxx for bearing with me, I m not a good story teller though & also don't forget to ADD me
Have a great day