Insanity Fit Test

Options
maaalva
maaalva Posts: 25 Member
Hello guys,
I just did the fit test, I'm starting Insanity now, and my results were terrible (I think so). I was wondering if there is a minimum for starters, also would like to see your results for the first time you've done it, if possible :)
I know Insanity brings results, but I'm afraid I won't handle it...

Thank you!

Replies

• thatch1234
    thatch1234 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Try not to worry about it. The fit test is designed to give you your intial fitness so you can see your improvements. And its actually hard itself. Ive done it myself and its hard work. But stick with it and it will get easier! No different than taking measurements apart feom your burning calories at the same time :)
  • terra415
    terra415 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started my second round today! I hated the fit tests every time I did them. But there is an upside. It is nice to see the changes. I lost a lot of what I had when I finished Insanity a month ago. I couldn't believe it. But you will be amazed at how much you will improve in two weeks. Even if you don't feel you don't feel you have done as well as you hoped you should. Remember to rest when needed. You will know when that time comes. It is all about your progress, no one else's. Wait until you're second round to compare to others. Let this round be all about you.
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    35 Switch kicks 37 Power jacks 80 Power knees 17 Power jumps 8 Globe jumps 11 Suicide jumps 3 Push-up jacks(Yes that says 3) 16 Low plank oblique
    We all have to start somewhere :smile:
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the advices!
    I check a few starting numbers on Fitocracy, mine is not actually THAT bad.... I was just feeling down about not having too many and the workouts are so hard I was afraid I wouldn't handle it.
    I know the pain will be worth it!
    Thanks again ^^