Back and ankle pains! need advice ):!

Options
Nikoruo
Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
Hello my darlings :)
Here's a brief background i guess!

I do skipping for about 20 minutes each weekday and a pretty fast pace. My back and ankle have slowly been getting in more and more pain. My ankle pain has been going away but now it hurts whenever i walk. Not excruciating pain but like a sore weak feeling kind of pain. Whereas my back feels like I'm being stabbed. Now it doesn't always hurt but every time i try to jump or jog it hurts soooo much!! The worse it's gotten is today where i couldn't even do my skipping today for my workout because of the pain. I tried cracking my back and did crack it but felt no relief.

So what I'm asking is if there are any back stretches or exercises i can do to help stop this pain i[m feeling (Mostly for upper/mid back, my lower back hasn't been feeling pain) Also good stretches or exercises (or any other suggestions you may have) for my ankle as well. If you have video links to show me the stretches/exercises that would be great too, as it's easier to visualize what i'm supposed to do. Thanks so much!! hope to hear from you guys soon!