Subcutaneous fat

Options
What is the best way to get rid of subcutaneous fat? My stomach and a bit lower is that. It feels almost like loose skin but I can still grab it and it's still fat. But I can easily manipulate it cause of the way it is. Its disgusting.

I also just had a baby 4 months ago which may also be the reason. But before when I was doing crossfit pretty consistent I still wasnt able to get rid of it. Should I add more cardio? Or is going to be more dependent on my eating? I haven't been tracking really, just ordered a scale so going to start.

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Eating at a calorie deficit is the way to lose fat. You don't get to choose where it will come off.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    If this is your first child, know your body has been through a lot of changes and will go through even more. If you're nursing be careful with whatever you plan to do. If not log your calories, eat under maintenance and exercise if you want to. If you are working out make sure your regimen includes weights. Good luck! Literally for a female who doesn't live in the gym or eat prosperity every day it may take 18-24 months to get to a comfortable state. Patience is key.