Small progress, but feel motivated

Options
kandeye
kandeye Posts: 216 Member
It's a small progress but im happy! From early May until now. Not sure how much weight I've lost, but I've lost 6 inches in my hips! Early this year I decided I needed to do something drastic for my mental health, so I went to Alaska for 5 months! I haven't tracked calories since I've been here, but my lifestyle has changed and I feel so much better. I'm nowhere near where I want to be but I'm making progress slowly and surely. I fly back to California at the end of this month and I feel extremely motivated :)

Replies

• vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Progress is progress, and each milestone is worth celebrating!
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    6" wow! Great job!
  • gandssmith
    gandssmith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OMG! What do you mean small progress?!?!? There's a huge difference between the two pictures! Keep going! And congrats on taking care of your mental health! It's amazing what happens when you figure out how to take care of yourself in that way! Wishing you continued success!
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Haha the more I look at the photos, the more I realize how far I've come. I guess it just takes a while for the mind to catch up to the body :smiley:
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    good job- keep up the god work
  • mmblarg
    mmblarg Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    definitely not "small" progress! That's awesome!
  • CheersforWhit
    CheersforWhit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!