Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Squats made my butt smaller, I want my butt back, help?

2»

Replies

• ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    I used to have a soft squishy butt that I loved so much. I began doing leg exercises (squats with weights, lunges, etc.) thinking it would make my butt bigger, I was completely wrong. Unfortunately for me, it seems that I have ACCIDENTALLY burned the fat in my butt :( My butt is now small and flat now. I even feel the bones in my butt which I haven't felt in years. I literally HATE my butt now and I would do anything to get my old butt back. Recently I have been eating alot, hoping I might gain fat in my butt, but no fat seems to be going to my butt. I keep gaining weight but my butt is still remaining flat :( Is it possible to get the fat I burned back?

You can't spot gain the weight there (unless that was the last place your weight happened to come off - in which case eat more and regain the fat).

You can work on building muscle - which will give you a shapely, but not so 'squishy' behind. Check out Strong Curves, for instance.. it focuses largely on the glutes.

Squats, for many people, mostly target the quads (the muscles on the front of the thigh) and don't do much for the glutes.