What type of diet do I need?

I currently work at a call center and take online college classes soooo I'm sitting ALL DAY. Anyways the app gave me a 1240 calorie count since i cant be as active as i want anymore. I'm 215lbs and need this fat off of me. So what do I eat that's cheap cuz your girl is on a budget!

Replies

• cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Anything that fits in your calorie count.

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    For weight loss, anything, so long as it fits your calories. For good nutrition and health, you should try to eat mostly whole foods, with plenty of vegetables for micronutrient content.

I'm guessing you've set the app to lose 2lb per week. Depending on how much you have to lose, that may be okay initially, but if you find yourself struggling on that calorie intake and are unable to increase it with some exercise, consider dropping it to 1.5 or 1lb per week.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Eat whatever you like that adds up to 1240 calories.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Eat whatever you want as long as you stay within your calorie goals. Just remember that certain foods (it's different for everyone) will help you feel full longer and that will help you stay under goal. For me I have to have protein to feel satisfied. Lots of grilled chicken!