Just Another New Guy

Options
Do you need some more optimism in your friend pool? Have you ever thought losing a ton of weight was hopeless, but you still found your way here? How did Atlanta seriously blow a 28-3 lead late in the 3rd in the Super Bowl? Have you ever wondered how a storm troopers aim could really be that terrible? Is this introduction random enough?

I digress, I like a good conversation, fun friends, positive people, flirty Friday nights, and a nice community to get healthy in. I have a lot of weight to lose, am recently out of a 3 year relationship just short of our 2nd wedding anniversary, so it's time to focus on myself and getting healthy and finding my happiness, again. In the words of Hetfield from Metallica, "We don't care who you voted for, what color your skin is, who you choose to love, what you drive, or who you elect to worship. All we give a f*** about is that you're here to have a damn good time." Words I am taking seriously! I hope to find some other laid back, like minded lads and ladies to meet, mingle, have good conversation, and lose some weight with! May the force be with you.

Replies