When I Have Lost It, I'm Going To.............

Options

Replies

• LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Go horse riding
    Go ice skating
    Do pole fitness
    Wear a swim suit,
    Be able to swim.
    Be able to see the person I want to be in the mirror,
    fit into the designer clothes that I love but only fit women smaller than me.
    And make myself get a tattoo without any excuse

I'd recommended pole fitness as soon as you feel ready! I have never felt more confident, or stronger :) it really firms your arms too!

And if course it is so much fun!!!

I want to do the three peaks challenge! The three highest peaks in the UK in 24 hours! (Including travel time)
  • sarrahjfurey
    sarrahjfurey Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Get another tattoo and rock it at the beach in a bikini! I have yet to wear one to the beach, and I'd like to feel confident enough to wear one.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    rib tattoo, and fit in my bikini again (I lost weight and was able to wear it twice, then got pregnant and gained it all back)
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    When I get to where I want to be, I am going to:

Hike Hadrian's Wall.
    Wear a bikini on the beach (Barcelona) - and go snorkeling anywhere I want.
    Bicycle from Bruges to Amsterdam.
    Climb a Fourteener.
    Learn to sail.

I plan to:
    Have a wardrobe (not a huge one - but a good one) of things that it makes me happy to wear (rather than things that I bought because I could get them on, and they weren't horrible).
  • KKowalski2008
    KKowalski2008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to be the person that I feel like, not the one I see in the mirror.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Bikinis. Oh my god I miss bikinis. And really tight tops.

Gonna bust those out for sure.
  • ElizaD1313
    ElizaD1313 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bikini definitely top of the list.
    I wanna be able to run 5k without swooning when I get off the teadmill.
  • smelbo
    smelbo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a black leather jacket.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight years ago...I simply looked to be healthier and more fit. All in all, I'm the same guy...just leaner, healthier, and more fit. There really wasn't anything world shattering that happened when I got the weight off.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I want a thigh tattoo! And I really just want to wear my lucky shorts one more time before I retire them; after ten years (magic fittting shorts) they're pretty worn. But the day I couldn't button them anymore was a bad one and I'd like to undo it.

Yes! Thigh tattoo is mine as well! :)
  • lbromley1
    lbromley1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of white jeans at the of Spring that were supposed to be my Summer goal. That never happened. Could not fit them to bring to Myrtle Beach. But I'm back on track. I'm wearing those jeans when I hit my goal weight, even if it's December!!
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy a new leather skirt then go out on the town
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    cenafan wrote: »
    All great goals but please don't forget to live while you are going through this process. Wear the swimsuit and enjoy the beach. Go on trips. Go out with your friends/family. Enjoy life! You never know what's around that corner. Once I reach my goal, I will continue to do everything I have been. Travel, hang with friends, date, hike...etc...I'll just do it at a lower weight in a much healthier body.

Once I'm skinny, I will feel comfortable wearing the swimsuit. Right now I don't. I own exactly one and I think I've worn it 3x in the last 2 years because no one needs to see my lard.

There's a lot I do want to do but it has to wait until I hit skinny to do it.
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Go on holiday, bathe in the sun topless
  • FeelingAlive
    FeelingAlive Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight since I was 7 years old. I've always been self conscious about it, so never wore a bikini, refrained from joining friends on physical activities, cried each time I went clothes shopping. The most important thing for me is to get confidence - which is a process that takes just as long as losing weight. I'm 1/4 to my goal, and feeling so much better about myself. It's a daily struggle, but one that is mandatory. No matter how much weight we lose or what we look like, we will always see a distorted image if we don't work on our mental health as well. As Cenafan said, it is important to live for now, too. Expand your activities and allow yourself to love yourself even if you aren't at goal weight, otherwise when you reach it, you will still carry heavy on the 'fat' mentality.

That being said: I want to be able to go clothes shopping without worrying if they'll have my size in stock, and I want to fit into small spaces and be fit and comfortable on obstacle courses.