TIP - Recipe sharing

Options
I use an iPhone. Take a screenshot! Send photo via message, email, whatever.

This is what works for me:
Bring up the recipe on screen, press the side silence/mute button AND the home button at the SAME time. If you hear a sound like a photo shutter, you've done it.

Also works well for sharing nutritional content.

Replies

• shelia8555
    shelia8555 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I don't eat meat but I do eat seafood. If you have any tasty recipes for me. I will appreciate. I am an African American female that came from a long line of great cooks. However, I am the only one person in my family. I need some tasty , inexpensive foods to eat.
  • shelia8555
    Options
    I am the only ones one in my family I mean
  • shelia8555
    Options
    Obese one.....darn spell check
  • Libmatos
    Libmatos Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheila8555! I save a ton by watching sales and buying items in bulk. I cook large meals 2x a week, then freeze size appropriate portions for later. By cooking, then storing items separately, I can mix and match veggies and proteins, then it's just measure out portions, heat, season, eat. I eat everything but prefer fish. Fresh is great, but canned wild caught anything is cheaper than fresh and there's no loss of nutritional value. I reserve the "fresh, organic" labels for salads, fruits, and beef when I buy it. Nowadays, few if any farms use antibiotics so I don't worry about those. I come from an obese carbs-sugar cake baking centered family table, so my biggest challenge has been deleting carbs, artificial ingredients and all added sugars, from my diet. Please look at Dr. Eric Berg and Tom DeLauer's explanations of how our bodies create fat. What to eat and how to eat it. They explain how to force fats it has stored. Following their life style change, I gave reduced girth about half lb per week.

• shelia8555
    Options
    Thanks so much Libmatos. I appreciate your response. I actually am working on preparing the meals just like you suggested. I know this will make it easier for me. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. I am in this to win and not fail. Helpful comments and suggestions like yours will keep me going.