Moms birthday coming up - what to get her

Options
2»

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Perhaps your mom would appreciate you getting her a $3000 gold plated vibrating massager, just a thot

That's a little overboard, she should get her mom one of these massagers. There are a lot of video reviews on them out there.

21kJO4ZnBCL.jpg
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    If I knew my kid was asking for advice from strangers on the internet on what to buy me, I would not pay his college tuition.

Their*
  • Khaliae
    Khaliae Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If I knew my kid was asking for advice from strangers on the internet on what to buy me, I would not pay his college tuition.

First off, why? why not explore all options, you could end up with much better ideas than what you had in mind before asking.

secondly, Edumacation is free in my country ;)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Khaliae wrote: »

First off, why? why not explore all options, you could end up with much better ideas than what you had in mind before asking.

Because no one here knows what your mom likes? I got my mom a leaf blower for Christmas before. She loved it because she loves to work in the yard. Another mom might get a leaf blower and think to herself where she went wrong with her kids.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

Because I expect my family to know me and what I like and don't like better than strangers on the internet.
  • Khaliae
    Khaliae Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Because I expect my family to know me and what I like and don't like better than strangers on the internet.

It's not a matter of not knowing my mother, it's knowing she has everything she wants and still having to find something she'd enjoy.
    Surely your family go look for inspiration elsewhere without you knowing. Everyone does to some extent.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Dude, just buy her a nice handbag.

Dooney and Bourke or Coach. They are medium-low range in terms of price and moms appreciate a good tote.

Medium to low range in pricing?

To spend any more, in my view, is a misplaced value.
  • km8907
    Options

Dooney and Bourke or Coach. They are medium-low range in terms of price and moms appreciate a good tote.

Plus she already got her a stormglass.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

I had to Google storm glass.......

Okay, not my first choice as a gift, but alright.
  • km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

im sure you could use one on days like a couple of weeks ago

Weather Channel though.