Motivation How To get it..... :/

Options
I have good reasons why i want to lose weight and i make plans but before i exercise i chicken out and do not follow through at least with biking and running i do stretches and lift weights but that can only do so much I just feel like im stuck right now but im really good at sticking with eating healthy and all of that

Replies

• kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    well a healthy lifestyle can be 80% good diet 20% exercise so, you're already 80% there! just step your game up with exercising, no need to feel pressured to go fast or far at first. just gradually increase your exercise. you can start with walking in a hilly area, hiking, swimming, rollerblading, then move on to running and biking once you feel good exercising. if you dread exercise, you're not going to want to keep up with it. maybe try a zumba class or video.
  • xXWisconsin
    Options
    I enjoy biking i have a stationary one so i just sit and watch t.v. im trying to bike for 2hours a day because then i would burn 500 calories and running im trying to take baby steps towards that i dont really know where to run in my town and the trails are away from my house
  • xXWisconsin
    Options
    I dont dred excersing i like it once i get into i do enjoy walking and zumba oohhh no i have it on my xbox haha that was a total fail
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love walking. Our city trail calls my name. I know I am alive and super happy when I can finish my six mile loop in just a hair over an hour. Find something you love and just do it.
  • xXWisconsin
    Options
    i usually walk like a mile and a half in my neighborhood...
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're doing great. As long as you're eating a calorie deficit there's no need to do more than what you're doing. Are you logging your food and exercise and eating back at least some of your exercise calories? Do that consistently and you'll see a pattern of either inches or pounds lost. You don't have to bust your butt doing cardio if you don't want to.
  • xXWisconsin
    Options
    i dont log my calories on this website i did for like a few days and i got sick of finding the specific name brand of the food but i do right it down in my notebook so i am tracking my calories and stay under 1000 a lot even when i get my 80 grams of protein in i eat a lot of chicken and turkey burgers and eggs and yogurt that has a lot of protein in it
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    You're eating under 1,000 calories a day and walking 1 1/2 miles and riding a stationary bike...You need to be eating more.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    You're eating under 1,000 calories a day and walking 1 1/2 miles and riding a stationary bike...You need to be eating more.

Ditto.
  • xXWisconsin
    Options
    im honestly afraid to eat more