Smoothies Recipe

Options
moumallick6
moumallick6 Posts: 11 Member
What are the best smoothies to lose weight...

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Ones that fit your calorie goal for weight loss.

No particular food will help with weight loss. Certain foods may satiate and satisfy you more than others, meaning you will find sticking to your calorie goal easier - smoothies don't do this for me at all, I could drink hundreds of calories and still want to eat a proper meal.

If you want to drink smoothies, I'd personally limit the fruit to one piece or one cup, add greens, and add a protein and fat.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I make a fiber smoothy ( with loads of different fibers) goal being to add so much fiber that I am full and to take the crystal light that I love and make it useful to fill me up I mix it in the morning 1/2 a small bottle of beet juice ( simply because I have it and do not like it straight ) a veg ( cucumber zucchini , spinach or a mix depends on what is on hand ) a fruit - Banana organic skin and all some times an apple occasionally both , I add some of all the different fibers I have including flax ,chia ,oat bran and wheat germ and a soy powder for potassium and orange crystal light I use the large nutribullet cup it is super thick and I mix it 1/2 to 1/2 with more crystal light takes me most of the day to finish , but has all sorts of fiber and vitamins and I am not hungry . that is my whole goal I need to have fiber or I over eat I am down 28 lbs in 120 days
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I like, plain greek yogurt and fresh blackberries or strawberries with half a banana.