Jillian Michaels Detox and Cleanse

Options
I am looking at the 7 day cleanse and 7 day probiotic Jillian Michales Detox and Cleanse.
I am going to be asking my doctor before I do it, but I was wondering if any of you had some experience with it or any opinions on it.

:)

Thanks so much.

Replies

• vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    my opinion on most "cleanses" is that the are largely unnecessary and a waste of money, some are outright dangerous.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Personally I think Jillian Michaels is an idiot.

You don't need to detox or cleanse your body. It will not do anything for you and can actually harm you and your body.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian's workouts, but I think cleanses are largely unnecessary, and I'm not at all sold on her nutrition advice. The diet plan that came with her Body Revolution program tells me not to eat peaches. Pfft! I've been eating peaches this entire time.

I'm looking forward to the exercise program, but I will not be following her diet plan.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options

You don't need to detox or cleanse your body. It will not do anything for you and can actually harm you and your body.

This
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options

This

I wouldn't say she's an idiot though, looks like she's done a good job of making a brand out of herself, and can even convince people they need to buy her "cleanse" lol. That's what happens when your brand get's too big.. your name gets put on anything, even crap.
  • h4hiraayub
    h4hiraayub Posts: 25
    Options
    Jillian Micheal is really good at her workout programs..her workouts really works! i had been following her for a long time and i had never been disappoined! As far as detox and cleansers are concerned, i would recommend you; better not to use them! i had been into one and it was really really THE WORST experience! Eat Healty, Exercise as much as you can and Stay Happy!! Thats what i guess THE BEST rule of leading a healthy happy life :-)
    Stay Blessed Dear..!
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    In my lexicon detox=sober-up
    Cleanse=shower

If you really want a good cleanse, bite off a hunk of raw chicken, food poisoning will clear everything out. Other than that, cleanses and detoxes are nothing but snake oil.

Rigger
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

Jillian Michaels workout group if anyone is interested please join us.