Future bikini competitor looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone,

I am a 31-year-old mom of two. My sons nine my daughter is 2 1/2. I became a stay at home mom after I had my second child. At some point after she was born I stopped making time for myself and I stop making myself a priority. One day I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw and I didn't like the number on the scale.

I have always admired bikini competitors and hoped one day my body would be in good enough condition that I could compete. I made the decision three months ago to make a diet and lifestyle change.

I started at 147 and I'm currently 135 my goal weight is 127 but I know for stage weight that's still considered heavy.
Once I hit 127 I'm hoping to get lower than that but I want to do so in a healthy manner. (Baby steps)

I'm really just looking for awesome people who enjoy going to the gym and have interesting ways of eating healthy foods. I found that my greatest barrier has been when food gets boring or it looks disgusting then I tend to not want to eat it.
61hu74bfqcex.jpg
65o59jlw87vv.jpg
z9nke3bd702k.jpg
ciosr21t08t7.jpg

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome. Feel free to add me. I love having women who are serious about lifting and fitness on my list. I go back and forth with if I want to ever compete or not, but I just never feel like I am ready. Or that I can handle the diet part to get lean enough.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    Forgot to add, feel free to add me. I normally lift weights 5 days a week. I shredded my left ACL/MCL and broke my right foot so I am strictly working upper body until I have surgery. I'll still be lifting throughout my recovery.

Damn girl. That's awful. Get better
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Right now I am just bodybuilding for fun. I don't think I will ever compete, but I really admire those that do and love to follow their journeys.