Do you not keep certain foods around?

Options
12346»

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Cheddar Cheese Cracker Combos, OMG. I'm pretty 'meh' about the other ones, but the cheese cracker ones are my downfall.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Chips
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    tortilla wraps, ham/chicken/turkey slices. I tend to pick at them though out the day.
  • HOKA36
    HOKA36 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
  • Alarmed_one
    Alarmed_one Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Snacks like chips and cookies.... I eat pop corn, veggies or fruit when i want to snack. I’m a big time snacker, especially at night.... so chips and cookies are my worst enemy.
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Nope my fam would eat anything and everything right in front of me and I would control myself lol. After 3 months of that I'm where I wanna be and they still eat those things, but now I can get a taste at least
  • Yaranak
    Yaranak Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would never keep chips in the house, because I don't know how to stop eating them.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    this is embarrassing but I have to keep my favorites in the truck of my car otherwise god knows what would happen (this includes oatmeal, nuts, pb2, figs, dates, prunes, popcorn...)
  • helena99716
    helena99716 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't keep chocolate around as I used to be addicted to it a few years ago (I'd eat, at least, 150 grams of it a day) and I'm afraid I'd binge on it. If I ever do have chocolate, I buy a small bar and have it, but I never stockpile. And also salami, especially dry sausages.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    absolutely. no chips at all (love bbq kettle cooked). no soda ( mountain dew) .
    honestly don't have the control to not eat it if it's available. I stopped by Walmart on the way home from the gym and just walked down the chip aisle. sad...
    Ugh. I was in WalMart the other morning after my workout and was starving to death. I nearly caved in and bought fudge brownie mix.
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and sweets, once I start I find it hard to stop until it is finished
  • Ssumner2001
    Ssumner2001 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Soda, snacks, bread, potatoes.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I have to watch the sweets. I like going to the bulk store and getting a small amount of sweet treats on the weekend.

That way I get a little of what I want, but I don't have the entire bag or box in my reach.

• geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Most of them!
    Chocolate, crisps, cakes, sweets and other snacks.
    Bread and other easily available-carbs, including dried noodles.
    Higher calorie meats like Chorizo (especially Chorizo.)
    Cheese - though at least if I get the 'Protein Cheese' which is 168kc/100g, it's not SOOO bad if I eat the whole 350g pack!
    Cereal.

I do much better when single it turns out - so can seriously limit my availability to calories.
    Hell, I can easily go through a 1kg pack of carrots in a few hours and still not be full - but at least that's 1/10th the energy of a similar amount of cake.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Brownies are my downfall.