21 Day Fix results anyone???

Let me start off by saying I am not a BB coach or rep or anything lol I am strictly only interested in their workouts. I am starting the 21 Day Fix program today and I am super curious if anyone has had some good results with it? I have been eating better for my body for the past 5 weeks and lost some weight, but I want to kick it up a notch!

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    I really like the 21 Day Fix workouts. I did 3 rounds starting in June with couch to 10k when I was preparing for Warrior Dash. I felt so much stronger doing the workouts. I was doing the full program when building up to the 5k, but after I started the bridge to 10k- running takes a lot more time. That being said, I still do 21 Day Fix workouts on my cross training days.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Results come from what you put in to any program. I know people who like the workouts and also like the portion control plan. The containers are not needed if you're weighing food and logging in MFP, but can be helpful if you're not logging for some reason. The menus per se are nothing magical. Weight loss is accurate CICO.
  • julesEMS2016
    julesEMS2016 Posts: 44 Member
    I haven't done it (yet). I do have a friend that has done several rounds of it though, she loves it and has been very happy with her results.
  • donnaggreen612
    donnaggreen612 Posts: 2 Member
    How is it going? I want to start this program tonight... :-)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    There's at least one group here....not terribly current though

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers