First success story with my new diet.

Options
I just hit my loss of 20lbs yesterday. And this morning, while I was getting ready for work, I saw it was raining. So I decided to try on a hoodie I got the previous year that never fit because it ran too small, and it ended up fitting. Along with my normal shirts feeling loose, and my coworker telling me it looked like I was slimming down, today has been a great day.

It feels great getting some physical results from my diet. Now to keep up the work and not slack off.

Replies

• TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Those little victories are what keep you going :)
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know it's gotten me psyched up to lose some more.
  • bele2009
    bele2009 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great. Keep it up ;-)
  • Davidaw86
    Options
    Thank you Bele!
  • Dree216
    Dree216 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling! Keep up the good work
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Awesome job keep up the work! Feels good today was also my 20 lb weight loss mark! We all know how hard it is!
  • pawel3535
    pawel3535 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I got off to a very slow start but once I hit the 20lbs mark, I felt better by just seeing the number. Nothing motivates you more than seeing the results behind the hours you've put in, it sure as hell keeps me going.
  • Davidaw86
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who commented. It means a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!