Android or Apple (IOS), and why - no bashing people’s preferences!

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    for real though- if you do use google drive or icloud or Mega or whatever, make sure you're putting everything into an encrypted file container first. i recommend Veracrypt. and for the love of everything holy, don't use the same password to open it that you use for your email.

You mean I shouldn't be using "yourmom69" as my password for everything????

brb logging into your MFP account

Post something really good!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    for real though- if you do use google drive or icloud or Mega or whatever, make sure you're putting everything into an encrypted file container first. i recommend Veracrypt. and for the love of everything holy, don't use the same password to open it that you use for your email.

All of my nudes don't show my face so I'm straight.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Don't have either and don't plan on getting any such a thing. Saves me 75 precious dollars a month. Or whatever amount people pay to be a slave to an unnecessary and addictive hand held plastic device that may be more nefarious than benign.

people with no friends don't need phones anyway
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I can't believe the amount of people who include their faces.

I know right!! If they don't believe it's me, then come see me in person :wink:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

woe to those of us with hand or wrist tattoos though

This is why I wear satin gloves in my pics.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Damn, can't help you there. I guess be more creative in your nude pic taking? :lol:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

:lol: love this!
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Android so my husband and daughter can afford Iphones. B)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited September 2017
    Options

wcKAZcH.gif

4gzpbwppe4xv.gif

• bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I started with an iphone. But left because I hate iTunes. Now I'm happy with my android. I can do what I want, transfer songs and photos without a program, and already have all the features of an iphone plus more, and I have an older model android.

I will say this, so far, iPhones are better for security.

Edit: Arrrr! It's talk like a pirate day, it is.

Tis that indeed
    http://pirate.monkeyness.com/online_pirate_translator
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Apparently I got so excited, I posted twice.

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Nothing much. A cup of tea, some deviled ham sandwiches and we'll catch some reruns of General Hospital circa 1978. The early Luke and Laura chronicles.

Luke and Laura can GTH, Blair and Todd is where it's at
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    xrmaoi9hc5we.jpg
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif