What is your current hairstyle & haircolor now?

Options
1235»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    au natural
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Curly Black hair, now a bit shorter than my profile pic
  • Shaved bare. Totally bald now.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Long, straight, and dark blonde! :)
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My hairstyle is crewcut and my haircolor is black :)

P.S = My haircolor is natural black,, that is the original haircolor of Asians :)

Sad panda...since I'm only half, I guess I don't get the original haircolor. Lol. Naturally, I'm a medium auburn brown that I have yet to find in a box to cover my grey so I'm a dark brown. Style is the same as in my pic. The curls are au naturale.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    <<<<<
    current hairstyle and color
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Pixie cut, ol' natural dark brown hair with one blonde streak that I like to dye pink, orange, purple, and blue on occasion.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    haha, why not. shoulder length, lightly layered but turning into a bob bc i keep cutting the growing-out bits. wavy. have bangs, which i straighten. naturally a dark chestnut. it was going ashy blonde from chlorine (which didn't suit my colouring at all, made me look sick).

so i threw on what i thought was a colour-only semi-permanent dye, hoping to just add some shine & depth. (you have to buy the peroxide separately, i just got the colour part.) turned out it had ammonia in it anyway. colour-wise, it worked though - was a bright red for blondes, which turned my natural highlights from wheatish to honey, and added depth & warmth to the brown w/o making it purple (wanted to avoid bc hey 90s)

btw does anyone know of a SEMI permanent dye you can easily get at a drugstore? i don't think they make them anymore. should last only 6-8 washes, not 48
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    What is this thing you speak of...hair?
  • n3verlettingmyselfgo
    n3verlettingmyselfgo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Very long hair, with short-ish choppy layers, sometimes back combed (but not always) like in my pic, and a light brown with blonde highlights. I have had every hair colour going from pink to blue! Decided to go for natural this time ;)
  • SeahawkFan1
    Options
    naturally dirty blonde with light blonde streaks all over.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Short and all black. Up until about 2 days ago I would keep it different colors weekly with temp hair dye. Pink, blue, green, whatever. Since having my 2nd kid 2 months ago its getting hard to keep up with, so I'm going back to solid black for awhile.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Think a longer version of Diane Sawyer's hair but dark brown with reddish highlights.

I have pale skin and green eyes so it seems to work.
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    Shoulder length, dark red, I used to have it super long and a brighter red, but it had gone all gross and stringy, it is now lovely!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Natural redhead! My hair is down to my shoulders and it is wavy!
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of growing out my hair. It's almost reaching my butt. It's straight and I cant wait to dye it! :)
    Right now its a dark brown- you can hardly tell its brown by how dark it seems.
    2pqs4mh.jpg