Down 20 lbs! Looking for fitness pals!

Options
I'm a Texas gal working my butt off to get this last 40 lbs off. I'm down 20lbs so far. I'm doin intermittent fasting and it works WONDERS for me. Anyone need some encouragement, who can offer me some too? It's hard to keep yourself motivated all the time. Have a great day!

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Jazz3410
    Jazz3410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Kami, congratulations on your weight loss, that's awesome! I am just getting back with the tracking and going to the gym. I've been off track for a while and felt it was time. It's not easy doing this weight loss thing and remaining motivated! But through prayer and faith I know I can conquer this thing. I know you can too!! keep up the good work. Can you explain what "intermittent fasting is"? I would certainly like to try anything at this point! I'm a New York gal trying to take the pounds off!!!
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Jazz3410 wrote: »
    Hey, Kami, congratulations on your weight loss, that's awesome! I am just getting back with the tracking and going to the gym. I've been off track for a while and felt it was time. It's not easy doing this weight loss thing and remaining motivated! But through prayer and faith I know I can conquer this thing. I know you can too!! keep up the good work. Can you explain what "intermittent fasting is"? I would certainly like to try anything at this point! I'm a New York gal trying to take the pounds off!!!

Hey! Thank you for the positivity! Prayer and faith are essential for me too. Don't worry if you have fallen off the wagon. I have done that so many times. The important thing it getting back up. That's great your getting back into the gym and tracking your meals. I will see if I can find a link about intermittent fasting for you