40+ Aussie female needs to lose 50kg...

Options
changetime77
changetime77 Posts: 30 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
My life has been in chaos for a while now and the last 12 months my emotional and mental health have been horrid and I now weigh more then I ever have at 121.5kg. I've taken my before photos but have not done my measurements as all my tape measures have gone into hiding. Time to work out my mini goals and rewards for along the way and to work out my plan of attack to get to the end of this very long road...

138322252.png

Replies

• hot_blood10
    hot_blood10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My life has been in chaos for a while now and the last 12 months my emotional and mental health have been horrid and I now weigh more then I ever have at 121.5kg. I've taken my before photos but have not done my measurements as all my tape measures have gone into hiding. Time to work out my mini goals and rewards for along the way and to work out my plan of attack to get to the end of this very long road...

very best of luck @changetime77. Just think that you are doing this for yourself for your well being. I am being heaviest period of my time too and this is the third day i am trying to restrict and being conscious of my intakes. I hope this time You and I may break the ice.. :)
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    Take it day by day, step by step.
    Anything too restrictive to fast is difficult to maintain.
    When I started (two years ago), I had 62 kilos to lose (145 pounds). What I learned is this a way of life. A marathon not a sprint.
    It is making a lot of little changes over a lifetime.

Setting mini goals and rewards are a wonderful idea. Just keep in mind, this journey will take as long at it takes.

Not only will you lose weight, you will gain good health and learn so much about yourself along the way.

All the best. B)