Any guys shave their arms and body?

2»

Replies

• dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    I've had to shave my chest twice (broken ribs / strapping / strapping removal / pain!!) and it's horrible - so damn itchy when it grows back.

I like my man-rug and so does my wife, keep it non-straggly with a beard trimmer though.

BTW - for fellow old farts, when your man-rug starts to go grey do you think you look like a teddy bear with the stuffing coming out? Not a style I'm looking forward too.....

Never thought of that, but yes, it does look very much like that. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the grey ones grow longer than the others.

To the OP:
    I barely get around to a monthly manscaping. Can't imagine the time and effort to get/keep myself hairless in all of those areas.
    Too much time on your hands?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
    I am so glad I can't grow much hair.
    Ditto.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    :laugh:

My freaking boyfriend shaves everything!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,078 Member
    I think it's ok to trim the private parts , but that is about it. I think it looks weird for a guy to shave legs and arms although some hot guys might be able to pull it off.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    I am so glad I can't grow much hair.
    Ditto.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I am pretty much in the same boat. I don't/can't grow much hair, I can even go for days without shaving my face and when it does grow out all I have is a strap that goes from ear to ear down under my chin (probably would be a good Amish beard). I am thankful that my head is fine with hair no bald spots or thinning yet at age 34.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Try just using clippers instead, if you want to remove hair that is obscuring muscle. No need to shave unless you're going for a smooth feel.