Options

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    you look good!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I'm going to need my tickets front row center to the gun show!!!! Work it I see them coming:bigsmile:
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You are on your way??? It looks to me you are THERE! you look great!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are already there to me....:smile: ......You look great....keep it up
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look amazing!! Congrats
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    Thank you all! When I share a pic of me wearing shorts, then I'll be there. :happy:
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look great. Not sure what your exercise is, but you look to me to have the body type that could get seriously ripped at a gym, and possibly pretty quickly.
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    You look great. Not sure what your exercise is, but you look to me to have the body type that could get seriously ripped at a gym, and possibly pretty quickly.

That's what my goal is David. I want to be one of those fitness hotties. Right now I'm really crackin' down on the crap I eat in hopes of making those muscles show a little more. I'm open to any suggestions.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Go girl!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Keep it going!!!
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

That's what my goal is David. I want to be one of those fitness hotties. Right now I'm really crackin' down on the crap I eat in hopes of making those muscles show a little more. I'm open to any suggestions.

Lots of women here such as imagymrat could give you best advice, but I immediately thought weight training (and of course other cardio type stuff). You look as though you have the underlying basis for really getting good results from pushing some steel.
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    Thanks David! I actually emailed her yesterday so we'll see if she can help. Judging by her pics, I'm sure she can. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!