Any fellow Texans on MFP? :D

Options
Fitkam90
Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
Like this post if you're from Texas! Have a great day!

Replies

• sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    moved from Missouri almost 3 years ago. soooo much better in TX. best part : heb
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Howdy!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean fellow Texans?

Is anyone from Texas though?
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Howdy everyone! You're a Texan if you originate from Texas, no matter where you live now haha. HEB has the best homemade tortillas :p
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Kami1990 wrote: »
    Howdy everyone! You're a Texan if you originate from Texas, no matter where you live now haha. HEB has the best homemade tortillas :p

Can you go over that again, slowly? I still don't get it.

She asked for Texans, not Okies. This is not the thread you're looking for.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »

Can you go over that again, slowly? I still don't get it.

She asked for Texans, not Okies. This is not the thread you're looking for.

I'm from Pennsylvania. Is that what that means?

No. If you're from PA it means a Sandusky played with your homemade tortilla.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I originate from Texas when I fly through Dallas. Am I good?
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I originate from Texas when I fly through Dallas. Am I good?

Lol yes you're good!
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options

No. I was born in Texas, but I am a Coloradan.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as quickly as I could...
    Also, HEB tortillas? Really? You don't know somebody's abuela that can make them better? Like ANYBODY's abuela can?
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Like, people from Texas? Or the consistently disappointing football players?
    brookielaw wrote: »
    Also, HEB tortillas? Really? You don't know somebody's abuela that can make them better? Like ANYBODY's abuela can?

Shoot, *I* make better tortillas than anything you can buy in a store, but it's kind of a PITA. It's one thing if you're making them for a few people, but I made the real deal for a superbowl party once - my husband grilled the fajitas outside and I made the tortillas. I definitely got the shorter end of that stick - I was in the kitchen all the live-long day with those danged tortillas.

So on those occasions when you really MUST buy tortillas, then the HEB bakery ones are really good. Get the ones that are still warm and the bag is a little bit cloudy because the hot tortillas steamed things up.
  • Fitkam90
    Options

No. I was born in Texas, but I am a Coloradan.

Colorado. What a beautiful place to live
  • Fitkam90
    Options

Hahaha! You're right about that
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Like, people from Texas? Or the consistently disappointing football players?

Shoot, *I* make better tortillas than anything you can buy in a store, but it's kind of a PITA. It's one thing if you're making them for a few people, but I made the real deal for a superbowl party once - my husband grilled the fajitas outside and I made the tortillas. I definitely got the shorter end of that stick - I was in the kitchen all the live-long day with those danged tortillas.

So on those occasions when you really MUST buy tortillas, then the HEB bakery ones are really good. Get the ones that are still warm and the bag is a little bit cloudy because the hot tortillas steamed things up.

Ooh I meant anyone from Texas! Not the trash football Texans lol. I love those warm bags of tortillas. "All the live-long day" I believe it!
  • finkikin5450
    finkikin5450 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Howdy Damnit!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Howdy Damnit!

Howdy! :D
  • Fitkam90
    Options